Clinical Therapist Job Description
Position Overview: Clinical therapist will provide outpatient individual, family, and/or couples therapy to clients of White Pine Wellness. Clinical therapy services include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and/or families. This therapist will be hired as a W-2 employee.
About White Pine Wellness: Here at White Pine Wellness, we believe in creating a seamless, professional, and high-quality therapy experience for our clients. We currently offer both in-person and telehealth services.
Promoting inclusion: We promote hiring clinicians of varying backgrounds, beliefs, and specialties to better serve the diverse and unique experience of our clients. It’s also important that our office promotes a foundation of diversity, equity, and inclusivity in its culture and practice.
Reports to: Stephanie Payne Capecchi, LCSW, owner and therapist.
- Perform in-person and/or telehealth clinical therapy services to clients of White Pine Wellness, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Have at least 10 scheduled client hours per week.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for White Pine Wellness.
- Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 48 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the White Pine Wellness website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
- Communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely complete written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by White Pine Wellness or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion. Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established by White Pine Wellness.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and trainings as directed by White Pine Wellness.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of White Pine Wellness. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Align with White Pine Wellness’ mission, vision, and values.
- Must be punctual in reporting to work.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LPC) in the State of New Jersey (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to White Pine Wellness.
- Available to hold at least 10 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by White Pine Wellness.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com